Now in their seventh fabulous year, the highly successful My Country Business Awards aim to promote and empower country-based entrepeneurs and encourage new growth in the creative, rural, small business sector. ‘The awards have become something we at Country Homes & Interiors and our amazing cast of partners look forward to annually,' says Editor Rhoda Parry. ‘They bring to life the drive and passion of the new generation of country folk. We are proud to celebrate and foster rural creative entrepeneurship in all its forms and help these business people find wider audiences for their brands.'
Country Homes & Interiors understands that finding the right people to provide assistance and mentoring to their award winners is invaluable. So, the magazine has teamed up with Notonthehighstreet.com, plus market-leading category partners to offer six winners a money-can't-buy package of advice and support from the UK's most talented business advisors and owners.
Award partners and mentors include Sally Bendelow, Creative Product Director, Notonthehighstreet.com; Sophie Allport, Founder and Owner of Sophie Allport; Melanie Adams, Founder and Buyer at Wallpaperdirect; Anna Rigby, Head of Buying, Home, at John Lewis; Dan Rusga, Marketing Director at Yeo Valley and Lucy Lomas, Business Director at River Cottage HQ.
Enter one of six categories:
- Notonthehighstreet.com Emerging Creative Talent Award
- Home Accessory Crafters and Makers
- Fabric, Furniture and Wallpaper Designers
- Food Producers
- Hospitality and Leisure
The 2016 money-can't-buy prize consists of:
- Three mentoring sessions with one of our expert Awards mentors.
- Coverage in the My Country Business Awards 2016 winners feature in the November 2016 issue of Country Homes & Interiors.
- Coverage in a Country Days blog feature covering the winners in autumn 2016.
HOW TO ENTER:
Click here to download the 2016 entry form.
Entry deadline is Friday 10th June (please refer to download document for further information).
HOW TO SAVE THE PDF ENTRY FORM TO YOUR COMPUTER
The entry form will open in a PDF document. To view PDFs you will need Adobe Reader installed on your computer system. Adobe Reader can be downloaded for free.
MAC Operating System If filling in the form on a MAC operating system, complete all the fields in the form and click ‘Save as' to save down the entry form to your computer.
Windows Operating System If opening the entry form on a Windows operating system, please follow the below instructions:
1. Upon opening document, click ‘Sign' in the top right hand corner of the Adobe tool bar
2. Click on ‘Add text' on the Sign tool bar that has now appeared on the right hand side of your screen
3. Complete all of the relevant fields on the entry form
4. Once you have completed the form, click ‘Place signature' on the Sign toolbar and add your signature to the document
5. Click ‘Done signing' on the Sign toolbar
6. Click ‘Confirm' on the pop up that will appear on your screen
7. Save the document to a relevant location on your computer
TERMS & CONDITIONS Six winners will receive three mentoring sessions each, plus coverage in a Country Homes & Interiors issue and in a Country Days blog feature, both during autumn 2016. Winners will be selected by the Editor of Country Homes & Interiors and a panel of expert judges. The decision of the judges is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. Winners will be notified by email. Award is as stated, is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Entry available to UK and ROI residents over the age of 18. Excludes employees of Time Inc. (UK) Ltd, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the competition. Awards close for entries at midnight on Friday 10th June 2016. If the winner cannot be contacted and/or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner-up selected by the same judges. Failure to respond and/or provide an address and meet the terms of the awards may lead to forfeiture of the prize. The winner agrees to the use of his or her name, photograph and disclosure of country of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable request by Time Inc. (UK) Ltd, relating to any post-winning publicity. Entry into the awards is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, damaged, defaced or not received for any reason. The promoter is Time Inc. (UK) Ltd, Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU.
Chosen byCountry Homes & Interiors