Now in their sixth fantastic year, the My Country Business Awards aim to promote and empower country-based entrepreneurs.
Country Homes & Interiors understands that finding the right people to provide assistance and mentoring to their award winners is crucial. Given this, the magazine has teamed up with British Wool, plus market-leading category partners to offer six winners a money-can't-buy packages of advice and support from the UK's most talented business advisors and owners.
Awards partners and mentors include Susie Watson, Founder of Susie Watson Designs; Carmel Allen, Creative Director at Heal's; Alastair Sawday, Founder Director at Alastair Sawday's; Susannah Bradley, Community Programs Specialist at Etsy; Dan Rusga, Marketing Director at Yeo Valley Farms and Bridgette Kelly, Consultant Interior Textiles Director at Campaign for Wool.
Enter one of six categories:
- Retail Services
- Hospitality & Leisure
- British Wool Award for Emerging Talent using British Wool
The money can't buy prize consists of:
- Three mentoring sessions with one of our expert Awards mentors.
- Coverage in the My Country Business Awards 2015 winners feature in an autumn 2015 issue of Country Homes & Interiors.
- Country Days blog feature covering the winners in autumn 2015.
HOW TO ENTER:
Click here to download the 2015 entry form.
Entry deadline is Wednesdsay 10th June (please refer to download document for further information).
HOW TO SAVE THE PDF ENTRY FORM TO YOUR COMPUTER
The entry form will open in a PDF document. To view PDFs you will need Adobe Reader installed on your computer system. Adobe Reader can be downloaded here for free.
MAC Operating System If filling in the form on a MAC operating system, complete all the fields in the form and click ‘Save as' to save down the entry form to your computer.
Windows Operating System If opening the entry form on a Windows operating system, please follow the below instructions:
1. Upon opening document, click ‘Sign' in the top right hand corner of the Adobe tool bar
2. Click on ‘Add text' on the Sign tool bar which has now appeared on the right hand side of your screen
3. Complete all of the relevant fields on the entry form
4. Once you have completed the form, click ‘Place signature' on the Sign toolbar and add your signature to the document
5. Click ‘Done signing' on the Sign toolbar
6. Click ‘Confirm' on the pop up that will appear on your screen
7. Save the document to a relevant location on your computer
TERMS & CONDITIONS Six winners will receive three mentoring sessions each, plus coverage in a Country Homes & Interiors issue and in a Country Days blog feature, both during autumn 2015. Winners will be selected by the Editor of Country Homes & Interiors and a panel of expert judges. The decision of the judges is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. Winners will be notified by email. Award is as stated, is not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash. Entry available to UK and ROI residents over the age of 18. Excludes employees of Time Inc. (UK) Ltd, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the competition. Awards close for entries at midnight on Wednesday 10 June 2015. If the winner cannot be contacted and/or is unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the runner-up selected by the same judges. Failure to respond and/or provide an address and meet the terms of the awards may lead to forfeiture of the prize. The winner agrees to the use of his or her name, photograph and disclosure of country of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable request by Time Inc. (UK) Ltd, relating to any postwinning publicity. Entry into the awards is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, damaged, defaced or not received for any reason. The promoter is Time Inc. (UK) Ltd, Blue Fin Building, 110 Southwark Street, London SE1 0SU.
Chosen byCountry Homes & Interiors