Subtler and so much more grown-up than last year's bold graphics, the new linear retro prints look fresh and modern in a family dining room.
Five steps to get the look:
1) Use a Spirograph-inspired circle print fabric on the curtains for a softer take on contemporary style.
2) Go for a fresh feel with zesty lime walls and neutral flooring to create a calm backdrop for the scheme.
3) Choose a chunky oak table for a cosy modern-country look.
4) Mix lime tableware with duck-egg blue and retro-inspired patterned crockery for a relaxed look.
5) Continue the graphic theme with simple yet striking artwork on the walls.
Where to buy:
Dining table, Â£499, and chairs, Â£249 for two, Cargo
Curtains made in Mimosa Citron, Â£17.50 per m, John lewis
Table runner, Â£16, Next