The kitchen is the work horse of the home and these days needs to be so much more than a place for cooking, chilling, freezing and laundry. Of all the rooms in the home it can be the most expensive to design, refit and decorate because it requires appliances as well as furniture - at the very least a cooker, fridge-freezer, oven and hob and washing machine. And because the kitchen is multifunctional, it is also the room that takes the most planning and leg work. More
- Stylish door handles
- Does your pet rule at home?
- Green kitchen accessories
- News: Fox Café in London
- 9 unmissable spring styles
- Dual purpose buys for tiny homes
- Paint effects for decorating
- 5 reasons you need window film
- Best online gardening shops
- 7 easy ways to decorate for Easter
- Explore a neutral Victorian terrace...
- How to make a cat teepee
- Step inside a Georgian house in Exe...
- Wander through a lakeside home
- Decorating with teal and green - 10...
- Decorating with wood - 10 ideas
- Tour a country cottage garden
- Tour a Seattle beachside home
- Modern paint and wallpaper ideas
- Visit the Ideal Home Boutique