The kitchen is the work horse of the home and these days needs to be so much more than a place for cooking, chilling, freezing and laundry. Of all the rooms in the home it can be the most expensive to design, refit and decorate because it requires appliances as well as furniture - at the very least a cooker, fridge-freezer, oven and hob and washing machine. And because the kitchen is multifunctional, it is also the room that takes the most planning and leg work. More
- Best online gardening shops
- Celestial decor: 5 great ideas
- 4 great spring gardening buys
- Easy vegetarian meal ideas
- How to use African textiles
- 8 Poldark-inspired coastal schemes
- 5 must-haves for happy hallways
- 7 easy ways to decorate for Easter
- 5 nostalgic childhood toys
- Best cocktail cabinets and drinks t...
- 10 of the best leather sofas
- Cath Kidston's new alfresco range
- Do It Like Downton
- Guess where this stylish bed is from
- 10 jaw-dropping makeovers
- What Gogglebox has taught us about ...
- Do you live with a neat freak?
- Hipster converted factory home
- 10 modern home style permatrends
- 6 Ikea hacks that anyone can do