The living room is probably the most social of all the rooms in the home; it is where you and your family come together to relax at the end of the day, but also the space your friends and neighbours are most likely to enjoy, too. So when it comes to creating a decorating scheme in the living room, it’s nice to put on a bit of a show. While not having the full-on practical design considerations of a kitchen, it’s important to remember that the living room still needs to be a functional family entertaining space that meets a broad range of needs. More
- Stylish door handles
- Does your pet rule at home?
- Green kitchen accessories
- News: Fox Café in London
- 9 unmissable spring styles
- Dual purpose buys for tiny homes
- Paint effects for decorating
- 5 reasons you need window film
- Best online gardening shops
- 7 easy ways to decorate for Easter
- Visit the Ideal Home Boutique
- Hollywood glamour meets industrial ...
- The best grey sofas
- Taken your spring clean too far?
- 5 statement bed sets
- Top dogs of Livingetc
- 8 Jonathan Adler decorating tips
- 6 bold floral wallpapers
- 11 simple home office buys
- 10 of the best leather sofas