The living room is probably the most social of all the rooms in the home; it is where you and your family come together to relax at the end of the day, but also the space your friends and neighbours are most likely to enjoy, too. So when it comes to creating a decorating scheme in the living room, it’s nice to put on a bit of a show. While not having the full-on practical design considerations of a kitchen, it’s important to remember that the living room still needs to be a functional family entertaining space that meets a broad range of needs. More
- Best online gardening shops
- Celestial decor: 5 great ideas
- 4 great spring gardening buys
- Easy vegetarian meal ideas
- How to use African textiles
- 8 Poldark-inspired coastal schemes
- 5 must-haves for happy hallways
- 7 easy ways to decorate for Easter
- 5 nostalgic childhood toys
- Best cocktail cabinets and drinks t...
- 10 of the best leather sofas
- Cath Kidston's new alfresco range
- Do It Like Downton
- Guess where this stylish bed is from
- 10 jaw-dropping makeovers
- What Gogglebox has taught us about ...
- Do you live with a neat freak?
- Hipster converted factory home
- 10 modern home style permatrends
- 6 Ikea hacks that anyone can do